Effective Date: May 29, 2019
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
CATEGORY OF COOKIES
- Technical – These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
- Preferences – We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember the region you are in.
- Security – We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance – We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, they may collect information on which pages you visit most often or if you received an error message while visiting our website.
- Analytics – We use these cookies to help us understand improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
HOW TO RESTRICT OR BLOCK COOKIES
You can adjust the settings in your browser in order to restrict or block cookies that are set by the website (or any other site on the Internet). Your browser may include information on how to adjust your settings. Alternatively, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org to obtain comprehensive general information about cookies and how to adjust the cookie settings on various browsers. This site also explains how to delete cookies from your computer.