Are you up for an adventure? At Remote Medical International® (RMI), we provide premium medical services to companies across a wide range of industries in remote and challenging locations in the United States and abroad. Our global team of exceptional medical providers uses their skills and expertise to implement leading health and safety initiatives, oversee medical evacuations, incorporate preventative health measures, and practice primary and emergency care.
The nature of our work requires a great deal of flexibility as our staffing needs for projects can change rapidly, and can be on either a permanent or a rotational basis. As such, we may collect a “bank” of candidates who can be contacted and deployed when these special skills are required.
We have a large range of opportunities in the field, including:
- Educators and Instructors
- Clinicians and Educators
- Flight physicians and medics
- Medical specialists
We also have needs for medical providers with specific skills, training, and certifications such as:
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) certifications, such as OSHA, IOSH, NEBOSH & MSHA
- Helicopter Underwater Egress Training (HUET)
- Confined Space Training
- Flight Paramedic Certification
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Certification
Are you a confident clinician with exceptional medical and rescue skills? You may be a great fit at RMI. Apply today!