The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) has created a problematic situation for businesses, workers, customers, and the public to navigate. In this time of crisis, employers need to have a plan.
Remote Medical International understands the challenging environment US-based workforces are operating in due to the pandemic, and here’s how we can help.
Get COVID-19 Screenings for your Workforce
Though the majority of the US economy waits to go back to work, work doesn’t stop for your personnel performing essential services. Your employees working on energy, infrastructure, or critical commerce projects are an asset, and you want to protect them from COVID-19.
Our team can provide you with on-site, drive-up, walk-up, gangway, or quayside screening before each shift to make sure employees are ready to work. If an employee should happen to have symptoms, they will be isolated from the rest of your staff and will be advised to seek medical care in accordance with best practices established by the CDC and RMI.
It’s not just your workforce that you’re protecting by choosing to conduct screening. You’ll also be protecting the community, while keeping your projects on-track and on-time. You’ll help stop the spread of the virus by identifying symptomatic employees who will then isolate themselves from the general public.
Protecting your employees is essential, and it’s equally important to give them peace of mind. When you choose to conduct screening, they’ll know that you are doing everything you can to stop the spread amongst your workforce and the surrounding area.
What is Remote Medical’s COVID-19 Screening Process?
The screening process is structured so that you will receive everything you need to screen employees in designated areas before work begins each day:
- COVID-19 Site Screener: We’ll provide as many COVID-19 Site Screeners as you need for as many sites as you want to protect. Screeners will not be providing medical care, they’ll screen for symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
- COVID-19 Screening Process: The screening process is as follows.
- We’ll take the temperature of the employee using an infrared or tympanic thermometer.
- We’ll evaluate and record the employee’s responses to a COVID- 19 screening questionnaire according to your defined process.
- COVID-19 Equipment and Supplies: We’ll provide the Screener with equipment and supplies needed to deliver COVID-19 screenings, such as thermometers and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- COVID-19 Reporting: We’ll work with you to draft COVID-19 reporting guidelines in accordance with local, state, and federal requirements.
Our Commitment to Screening Your Workforce as Fast as Possible
Our team is committed to helping you through the COVID-19 crisis by providing your workforce with screenings as fast as possible. We’ll work with you from the beginning to get a handle on how many screenings you need, where you need them, and how often you want them.
You may have heard about shortages of equipment and supplies due to the ongoing health crisis. Our team will come to your site with everything they need to conduct COVID-19 screenings for your employees.
Ready to screen your employees for COVID-19?
Let us use our medical expertise to handle COVID-19 screening for your employees.