COVID-19 Vaccination Services for Businesses and Communities
As the coronavirus vaccine rollout continues to evolve, businesses and community organizations want to offer on-location COVID-19 vaccinations to employees. Vaccine availability and administration regulations vary from state to state, so contact us to discuss your organization’s suitability for on-site COVID-19 vaccinations.
Choose the level of support your business or community organization needs for a successful vaccination program.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program Design and Support
Providing comprehensive support from planning to administration, Remote Medical International® can deliver the necessary guidance and personnel for a successful on-site vaccination program.
- Consulting: Guidance to make your vaccination program a success.
- Logistics and Supply: Experienced in moving equipment and supplies globally; from PPE to equipment to staffing, we have you covered.
- Staffing: Long history of deploying qualified healthcare professionals quickly to any location.
- Scheduling and Tracking: Patient scheduling and dosage tracking.
Business and Community COVID-19 Vaccine Staffing Services
Already have a vaccine administration plan and just need the medical staff to execute it? We can get the appropriate staff to your location quickly, including:
- Vaccine administrators
- Medical support personnel
- Clerical support personnel
- Keep employees healthy
- Minimize time away from work
- Improve employee morale
Learn How RMI Can Help Your Company Navigate the OSHA COVID‑19 ETS
On September 9th, 2021 President Biden announced a new COVID-19 Action Plan which included instructions to OSHA to develop a rule for vaccine and testing programs for employers with 100 or more employees. Since then, employers have been anxiously waiting for OSHA to release this rule. That day has arrived.