Be prepared for any situation.
From evacuation plans and medical site surveys to transportation options and customs clearance procedures, Remote Medical International medical emergency response plans and medical consulting services enable your team to proactively and successfully plan for, and respond to, medical emergencies in industrial, remote, and challenging locations.
Our team of experts delivers peace of mind by preparing emergency actions checklists and communications plans that keep your team safe and able to effectively handle a medical emergency. You can rest easy knowing that you have a vetted plan for appropriate response should a major incident occur.
Our medical emergency response plans provide:
- Key contact information for medical providers, emergency services, telemedicine, and project managers
- Step-by-step medevac plan
- Recommended hospitals that have undergone our thorough vetting process
- Transportation resources, including ambulances and air evacuation
- Local health risk assessment that includes security risk data
- Diplomatic resources that can assist in repatriation