Hire with confidence.
With experience in medical screening in over 1,000 locations globally, Remote Medical International medical screening services include coordination of pre-employment exams, pre-deployment fitness for duty exams, periodic health assessments, and post-deployment health exams. Screenings can be scheduled at home of record, a single selected clinical location, or on project sites. All services are managed by dedicated Medical Screening Coordinators, who are your accountable points of contact, and are overseen by physicians with specialized training and experience in occupational health. We offer easy access to the real-time status of each screening request through a secure HIPAA-compliant web portal.
Medical Screenings to Fit Your Project Needs
Whether your project requires Department of Defense CENTCOM MOD 15, Oil and Gas UK, NVIC U.S. Coast Guard, DOT, WPS II, FAA or other general physical screening standards, we can work with you. Through our expansive network of partner clinics, we coordinate services including:
- COVID-19 Services
- Physical Examinations
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Vision Testing
- Dental Exams
- Lab Work
- Standard Occupational Health Program Review
- Other Common Occupational Health Tests
When necessary, we can modify existing standards to create a customized physical to meet your project needs.
For large populations at an existing worksite or training site, it can be cost effective and make logistical sense to bring our screening services to you rather than sending your workforce to an outside clinic. These services can include the following:
- Physical exam
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Respirator fit
- Annual audiogram testing
- Lead exposure testing
- Project Review: We want to understand how you operate, what your requirements are, and how we can best meet your needs.
- Custom Solutions: We help you develop the right solution to meet your needs. This may be coordinating home of record pre-hire exams or facilitating an on-site screening event.
- Screening Coordination: Either directly or through one of our partners, we will coordinate all required medical screening services as close as possible to the preferred location.
- Real Time Communication: Through our integrated customer portal, we are able to keep you informed in real time with screening updates such as missed appointments, abnormal results, fit for duty determination, and more. Our goal is to ensure you have all the information you need when you need it.
- Comprehensive Review: Once all required services have been completed, we will review the medical records to ensure the service standards were completed. If appropriate for project requirements, our physician will complete a clinical review for medical clearance consideration.
- Deliver Results: Once complete, we deliver the required results so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision.