Hire with confidence.
With experience in occupational medical screenings in over 1,000 locations globally, Remote Medical International medical screening services include coordination of pre-employment exams, pre-deployment fitness for duty exams, periodic health assessments, and post-deployment health exams. Screenings can be scheduled at home of record, a single selected clinical location, or on project sites. All services are managed by dedicated Medical Screening Coordinators, who are your accountable points of contact, and are overseen by physicians with specialized training and experience in occupational health. We offer easy access to the real-time status of each screening request through a secure HIPAA-compliant web portal.
Medical Screenings to Fit Your Project Needs
Whether your project requires Department of Defense (MOD 13), Oil and Gas UK, NVIC U.S. Coast Guard, DOT, WPS II, FAA or other general physical screening standards, we can work with you. Through our expansive network of partner clinics, we coordinate services including:
- Physical Examinations
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Vision Testing
- Dental Exams
- Lab Work
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Lead Exposure Testing
- Standard Occupational Health Program Review
- Other Common Occupational Health Tests
When necessary, we can modify existing standards to create a customized physical to meet your project needs.
Screening requests undergo review by our in-house occupational health physicians to ensure compliance with each standard and verify the quality of the screenings. The appropriate documentation, such as a Fit for Duty determination, is delivered to you once the review is complete.
For large populations at an existing worksite or training site, it can be cost effective and make logistical sense to bring our screening services to you rather than sending your workforce to an outside clinic.
We coordinate screening services both at home of record and on project sites across the United States. By utilizing our network of over 1,000 vetted partner clinics, we’re able to effectively meet project deadlines when scheduling home of record exams. For on-site screening services, we can provide qualified clinicians to batch process candidates within the project timeline. When establishing our relationship with these clinics, we negotiate standardized pricing to keep costs competitive for our clients.
From scheduling appointments with partner clinics to collecting records, our team of medical screening coordinators handles all of the logistics so you don’t have to. Our team schedules exams, coordinates with clinics, ensures employee’s show up, facilitates exam reviews, and reports back based on agreed processes. We are able to customize our interface with candidates and employees based on your preferences, such as sending email notifications for appointments.
Centralized Software System
We want the screenings process to be as easy as possible, which is why all our clients receive access to our software system that allows you to see updates on each request from start to finish. Our HIPAA-compliant online portal allows appropriate parties to initiate screening requests, see scheduled appointments, view the candidate’s progress throughout the process, and see the final Fit for Duty determination.
Occupational Health Physician Oversight
Most screening requests undergo review by our in-house occupational health physicians to ensure compliance with each standard and verify the quality of the screenings. The appropriate documentation, such as a Fit for Duty determination, is delivered once the review is complete.
We can provide monthly reports on the screening process, including total case volume, key performance indicators, and Fit for Duty outcomes.
Moving from one provider to another can be intimidating. We assign a dedicated Medical Screening Coordinator for each client, who follows a prescriptive process to manage the transition from start to finish, so we don’t miss a step.
We offer flexible pricing structures, including per-service fees and set fees for the entire process. Often, we are able to save you money through itemized pricing. All screening services are invoiced on a monthly basis.
- Project Review: We want to understand how you operate, what your requirements are, and how we can best meet your needs.
- Custom Solutions: We help you develop the right solution to meet your needs. This may be coordinating home of record pre-hire exams or facilitating an on-site screening event.
- Screening Coordination: Either directly or through one of our partners, we will coordinate all required medical screening services as close as possible to the preferred location.
- Real Time Communication: Through our integrated customer portal, we are able to keep you informed in real time with screening updates such as missed appointments, abnormal results, fit for duty determination, and more. Our goal is to ensure you have all the information you need when you need it.
- Comprehensive Review: Once all required services have been completed, we will review the medical records to ensure the service standards were completed. If appropriate for project requirements, our physician will complete a clinical review for medical clearance consideration.
- Deliver Results: Once complete, we deliver the required results so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision.