The Right People, With the Right Skills.
Remote Medical International medical personnel have been responsible for the care of over 30,000 people since 2014. Our on-site providers support clients in need of land-based, offshore, and remote medical staffing in industries including energy and mining, construction and industrial, and government and NGOs.
- All of our medical providers must pass an exam with a focus on remote medicine, and are trained to the OSHA 40 level.
- We use training and on-boarding processes that ensure a strong start for each project.
- Our selection process compares site-specific requirements with each provider’s training and cultural fit.
Our company is fueled by the passion, pride, dedication, and exceptional quality of its employees. Unlike other international medical companies, the majority of our medical providers are our employees with access to a benefits package that includes a performance bonus and continuing clinical education. Our commitment to our employees fosters a community of consistency and occupational longevity. We are proud to provide our clients with a dynamic and highly experienced staff of multinational medical professionals who believe in what we do.
WE SUPPORT EVERY ONE OF OUR MEDICAL PROVIDERS WITH:
- 24/7/365 access to dedicated topside physicians
- Extensive protocols specific to occupational health in remote and challenging locations
- Experienced project management teams
- Medical supply chain that has delivered to over 120 countries
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities
Medical Care Focused on Prevention, Quality Assurance, Cost Containment, and Occupational HSE Reporting Mitigation
Our medical providers support your operations by integrating as a highly-functional member of your team and implementing a high standard of industry-recommended equipment, medical supplies, and customized clinics based on your needs. With medical evacuation costs estimated around $100,000, our providers have the experience and knowledge necessary to treat patients on-site whenever possible and to escalate a case only when necessary. From start to finish, our providers prioritize prevention and occupational health and safety. Our medical providers can run weekly wellness clinics, conduct corporate medical consulting, monitor blood pressure, heart rate, cholesterol, and glucose levels, and advise on exercise and diet adjustments to ensure a strong and healthy workforce.
Backed by 24/7 Telemedicine
Our medical providers are supported by Remote Medical International Topside Assistance, which provides 24/7 access to medical advice by practicing, U.S. board-certified emergency medicine physicians and specialists as needed.