Keep Your Employees Healthy and Working
Intervene Early | Eliminate Injuries | Lower Worker’s Comp Claims
Physical Therapy Anywhere You Need It
Remote Medical International® and On-Site Solutions Physical Therapy™ have partnered to provide a comprehensive injury reduction and quick response plan. For acute or chronic musculoskeletal issues to injuries requiring first aid as outlined by OSHA, we are here to serve you on the job site and over telemedicine.
Collaboration between medics, paramedics, and physical therapists on-project can quickly treat most work-related injuries on the spot. When additional medical intervention is needed, the staff working at your project site can remotely connect to a medical doctor if necessary.
Prevention is Key
Keeping your employees safe at work is our goal. Our physical therapists are available on-demand and will walk the job site providing ergonomic education and appropriate recommendations, working within your flow of work. The physical therapist may also recommend group or individual stretches, educate on best practice ergonomics in regards to job tasks, and create relationships with the employees.
Treating Injured Employees
The medic and physical therapist assigned to your project will collaborate care and services, which allows each of them to focus on their areas of specialization. We can provide treatment for almost all work-related injuries, allowing you to save time and money by treating the injury at your worksite.
|Slip/trip/fall||Object in eye|
How Our Physical Therapy Offering Benefits You
- We have saved our clients an average of 75% of Work Comp claims and Work Comp costs within the first 2 years.
- Our onsite services decrease injury frequency rate by triaging and treating under OSHA first aid guidelines when appropriate, and only referring on when necessary.
- Our services are efficient as we can detect small issues and treat them before they develop into major musculoskeletal disorders; we tailor the treatment to the employee’s job demands.
How Our On-site Medics Benefit You
- We have decades of experience treating injuries in some of the harshest environments on earth; this experience will help keep your employees healthy.
- Medics can leverage the 24/7 Topside service to put your injured employee in touch with a doctor right away, allowing them to get evaluated and begin treatment as soon as possible.
- When we treat and control an injury on-project, we eliminate visits to see a doctor and minimize downtime, benefiting your bottom line.
Contact Us to learn more about how our physical therapy offering can benefit your bottom line.