Combat Casualty Reference Card
In Stock Soon - May take 2-3 weeks to ship
Combat Casualty Reference Card Description
Designed for both tactical healthcare professionals and war-fighters, the card offers clear, concise instructions using the TCCC guidelines. For quick access to exactly what is needed, the card has four headings: Care under fire, tactical field care and CASEVAC protocols, 9-line MEDEVAC request, and notes.
- Features the 2009 TCCC Guidelines
- 5 rugged reference cards with a grommet connector for rapid access of critical casualty management information
- Clear & concise instructions for medics & warfighters
- Information divided into four sections: Care under fire, tactical field care & TACEVAC protocols, 9-line MEDEVAC request & notes
- Pocket-sized for convenience
- H 6 in. x W 5 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Weight: 2.3 oz
North American Rescue