RMI First Aid Kit
The RMI First Aid Kit is designed to handle the first ten minutes of a medical emergency in both urban and remote environments.
In Stock Soon - May take 2-3 weeks to ship
RMI First Aid Kit Description
Ideal for the glove compartment or a backpack in the back-country, the RMI First Aid Kit allows a medical provider to take a wound to closure while staying safe with full personal protective equipment (PPE). Complete with a water-resistant pouch, the RMI First Aid Kit can stand up to a rainstorm and is easily restockable for continuous use.
- Airway, Breathing & Circulation
- Complete PPE (includes barrier device for mouth to mouth respirations, gown, gloves, particle mask)
- Basic bleeding control, wound cleaning & closure
- Basic orthopedic injuries
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medications
Level of Care: Basic First Aid (BFA)
Intended User Certification: Basic First Aid (BFA), Remote First Aid (RFA), Wilderness First Aid (WFA), Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
Prescription Authorization: None
For a complete content list or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 6 in|
Remote Medical International