Heartstart FR3 Defibrillator, ECG Bundle
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available the FR3 is designed to be rugged, and reliable to support you every step of the way. The ECG Bundle features both a ECG and text display.
1 in stock
Heartstart FR3 Defibrillator, ECG Bundle Description
demo of the Philips HeartStart FR3 provides a clear overview of the benefits of this AED. With HeartStart FR3, Philips is raising the bar for AEDs.
Faster: The FR3 is faster to help you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time. The FR3 speeds deployment time by offering the following advantages:
- Automatically powers on by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Easier: Make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making it easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
Better: Help support a culture of continuous improvement with data management solutions:
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
- Provide more in-depth assessment of responder intervention and patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance with HeartStart Event Review Pro. Automatically route events from your responder’s computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data Messenger.
- Append a defibrillator event to any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) enabled with the Philips Data Software Development Kit.
The HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator includes a printed Guide To Setup and Maintenance; Instructions For Administrator’s (CD); (1) Disposable, Lithium Battery; and (1 set) SMART Pads III. The HeartStart FR3 Defibrillator also includes a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty at no charge. The battery is backed by a 3-year warranty; pads are warranted until expiration date. Other accessories (sold separately) include a 1 year warranty.
|Dimensions||8.7 x 5.3 x 2.7 in|
Philips Medical Systems