Welch Allyn Propaq LT Monitor
Welch Allyn Propaq LT Monitors allow you to monitor more patients in more places than ever before.
In Stock Soon - May take 2-3 weeks to ship
Welch Allyn Propaq LT Monitor Description
Designed for bedside procedures, ambulatory monitoring and intra-hospital transport, it is ideal for busy hospital settings. The Base Monitor includes ECG, NIBP, Impedance Pneumography Respiration and Nellcor Oximax Motion Tolerant Pulse Oximetry.
- Legendary quality and durability
- Shock resistance of up to 75 g—enough to withstand a 6-foot drop
- Up to 24 hours of battery life
- Heart rate, 3- or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration
- Neonatal, pediatric and adult modes
- Spot check and/or continuous monitoring modes
- Color LCD display with backlight, display timeout and lockout controls
- 24-hour tabular and graphical trending
- Wireless connectivity to Acuity Central Station
- Storage of up to 20 full-disclosure data snapshots
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs
- 2 year warranty and software license agreement are included with all Propaq LT monitors
The Propaq LT monitor with Nellcor Sp02, 3-lead ECG cavle, and charging cradle with a USB port – 120 NA.
The monitor ship complete with electrodes, directions for use, 1 standard adult NIBP cuff and 1 NIBP hose. Included with the Nellcor SpO2 is 1 reusable OxiMax sensor and 1 sample pack of disposable OxiMax pulse oximetry sensors.