Remote Medical International specializes in remote and tactical training medicine courses. Fortified by the ongoing experience of our medical support division, we focus our curriculum on the skills and topics that matter most. From basic first aid to advanced life support training, your personnel will learn from cutting-edge case studies and proven techniques that are applicable to remote locations across the globe.
All of our classes are taught using a hands-on approach that includes lectures and interactive labs in an intimate learning environment. Students practice with actual equipment in realistic scenarios that simulate remote medical situations and the stress involved.
Our courses provide students with medical knowledge and a respected certification to use in and outside of their occupational field. We set our students up for success by recommending appropriate medical kits and integrating them into their training so that they can be better prepared should the unexpected happen.
Our courses are recognized worldwide and are accepted by various private organizations, major outdoor programs, state entities, and the United States Federal Government. Below are just a few of the organizations that recognize our courses and certifications:
- American Mountain Guides Association
- Canadian Mountain Guides Association
- United States Army
- United States Air Force
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Navy
- United States Department of the Interior
- United States Bureau of Land Management
- Guide services such as Mountain Link, Mountain Madness, Alpine Ascents International, and more
Learn more about our standard courses by clicking on the links below:
- Basic First Aid
- Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
- Remote First Aid (RFA)
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
- Hybrid Wilderness First Responder (H-WFR) with EMR
- Wilderness First Responder Recertification (WFC)
- Remote First Responder (RFR)
- Remote Emergency Medical Technician (REMT)
- Hybrid Remote Emergency Medical Technician (H-REMT)
- Hybrid Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (H-AEMT)
- Remote Medicine Upgrade and Recertification for EMT (RMUR)
- Remote Medicine for the Advanced Provider (RMAP)
- Remote Medicine Awareness Training (RMAT)
- Tactical Medicine Awareness Training (TMAT)
In addition to our standard classes, our curriculum can be customized to focus on the skills and topics most relevant to your organization. We can work closely with you to assess your team’s requirements and tailor our courses to your specific needs, including content and duration.
Examples of class customization can include:
- Altitude Training
- Tropical & Travel Medicine
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Maritime Medicine
- High Risk Environment
- Mass Casualty & Triage
- Tactical Medicine
- Snakebite Management
Public Training Course Facilities
We offer a number of training courses to the public. For more information about our public training course facilities, click here.