The RMI Long Term Care Kit is designed to provide Advanced Life Support Providers with the ability to manage a critical patient over a long period of time, including definitive medical treatment for most lacerations. This kit allows providers to manage ventilation over extended evacuations by utilizing the SAVE vent and freeing up hands to manage a critical patient for 24-72 hours.
The RMI Long Term Care Kit also incorporates a unique CPAP device that can run off a normal oxygen bottle and regulator. With equipment ranging from bandages to an advanced suture module, this kit includes a Wound Closure Module which is the definitive treatment for a majority of lacerations and wounds and can keep patients in the field instead of requiring an evacuation. For long term patient care, the RMI Long Term Care Kit includes a range of foley catheters and adult diapers to improve the management of a patient’s bodily fluids and allow for urinary output measurement. This kit provides a comprehensive platform to work from while managing a critical patient from incident to definitive care.
- Chest decompression and drainage
- Mechanical ventilation (SAVE Vent)
- Oxygen administration equipment
- Foley catheter placement
- Nasogastric tube placement
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- IV Therapy Module & intravenous fluid replacement
- Wound Closure (sutures, staples, staple removal, bandages, local anesthetic etc.)
Intended Users: Paramedics+
For a complete content list, please contact corporate headquarters.