Cracking the Code: Pharmaceutical & Controlled Substance Compliance for Remote Healthcare. Click Here to Register and View!
When do I need a physician to authorize purchases? What is considered an export? What regulatory bodies apply to my situation? Pharmaceutical compliance can be one of the most complicated and confusing aspects to a company’s regulatory program. On March 31, 2016, RMI hosted this webinar regarding the most common pitfalls that companies run into and how to best manage a compliant program.
Ronald J. Friedman, Karr Tuttle Campbell
A former federal prosecutor, Ron has extensive experience in drug diversion prosecution, pharmaceutical compliance and licensing, import/export regulations, as well as DEA and FDA regulatory compliance. He has won a number of distinguished awards, including “Washington Super Lawyer” in 2013-2014 by Super Lawyers magazine.
Chris Kenney, Remote Medical International
Directing operations at Remote Medical International for nearly a decade, Chris has extensive experience in international projects and programs and has established international pharmaceutical supply chains in more than 120 countries.
This Webinar Covers
- Projects & transactions covered by domestic regulations
- Retail prescriptions vs. medical director authorizations
- Understanding controlled substances, listed chemicals, and legend pharmaceuticals
- How this affects medical providers operating in the US
- Managing US exports
- Where US regulation stops
- Export vs. import compliance
- International pharmaceutical procurement options
- DoD, DoS & USG programs; emphasis on Afghanistan, Iraq & Africa
- Corporate medical providers operating overseas
- Maritime-specific regulations
Click Here to Register and View our Recorded Webinar. Questions?
Contact Remote Medical International to learn more about managing your remote healthcare supply chain today!